Monday, May 23, 2011

Oriflame Essentials Fairness Lotion Review

I got this Oriflame Essentials fairness lotion when this product was in discount and I wanted a moisturiser for my Oily Combination skin

Since this had Mulberry Extract & Vitamin E and it was for oily skin
I wanted to give this a try

50ml for Rs.89


So here is my verdict:

Likes:

Its a lotion so it absorbs into the skin pretty fast
Non-greasy so thumbs up for oily skinned people
No break outs
I use this during my evening CTM
very very small quantity is enough for the whole face and neck
Priced reasonably
Travel friendly packaging
Oriflame products are not tested on animals




Dislikes:

It has parabens
Did not make me fair
No SPF

I would give a 3.5 /5

Will i recommend this ? Yes , its a decent moisturiser for oily skinned people
Will i purchase this ? Got one already

So which is your favourite moisturiser ?
Have you tried this product ?

Love,
Varshini

9 comments:

  1. Gud to see you back n nice review

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanku prits...my net connection is restored :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anonymous...thank u...yeahhh :)
    u stay in tiruvanmiyur ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Varshini, nice review... Right now I am loving lotus aloe hydra moisturizer..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indgal thanks :)
    I will try that for sure next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will skip this one. Nice review btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a decent moisturizer. My skin's quite oily these days and I use this, works quite well.
    I'll repurchase too :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah ankita..this gets absorbed into the skin pretty fast..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice review varshini. i get a lot of orders for this essentials range. very pocket friendly also. i m currently using the essentials cleanser. have u used it yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note...