Thursday, July 21, 2011

Its time to celebrate with Eggless Chocolate Almond Cookies

Yes its my Dear Bloggy's Birthday :) Haiya..Finally the day has come to celebrate.... When i started this blog i was all passionate and everything..but then i wasn't regular..I should say last year i posted just 4 posts 3 recipes and my Welcome Post. Only this year that too after March i was kinda regular... I started this blog for my passion for cooking so named it "COOKING WITH LOVE AND FOR LOVE "  This one year i have learned so many things but first and foremost be Regular and Patient to reap the result :) Just like every other blogger i want my blog to be famous but for that i need to be dedicated and regular...which iam trying to achieve ... I would really like to take this opportunity to thank my hubby a lot...Seriously without his encouragement and help..I would have never continued posting at all..seriously..coming back from work everyday at 9:00 PM and then cooking dinner is a big task for me(Lazy Lazy) ....I try to do most of my relaxed cooking/baking on Saturdays/Sundays... Also I received The Versatile Blogger Award from dear Ikky and Rids too :) Thanks to all my fellow bloggers for the encouragement ,who never miss to leave a lovely comment in my blog every time a new post appears..That gives so much motivation for the next post :) So i have decided not to find reasons to be lazy and be regular and make my blog Famous someday :P Also take better Photos.. Soon :D So here is my treat for the anniversary :) I took the recipe from dear priti 's Blog :) Ingredients: All Purpose Flour - 1 1/2 Cup Powder Sugar - 3/4 Cup Cocoa Powder - 3 tbsp Butter - 1/4 Cup [at room temperature] Yogurt - 1/4 Cup Baking Powder - 1 tsp Vanilla Essence - 1/2 tsp Almonds - Chopped 1/4 cup Method Whisk Yoghurt, Powdered sugar and Butter till creamy Sieve flour, cocoa and baking powder Now add the flour mix to the butter mix and fold well such that there are no lumps Now add the chopped almonds and vanilla essence. Preheat the Oven at 180C Bake the cookies for about 10 - 12mins Yummy cookies are ready :) Love, Varshini

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your blog ....hope to celebrate many more years :) .....so how was the cookie? Next time try with choco chips and thanks for trying dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to bloggy :) Lovely cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happi bday to ur blog!!! Wishing u luck for many more such milestones sweetie ;) U have an awesome space here....droolworthy, tempting, interesting recipes!! Glad to follow u :) Keep rocking!!
    Prathima Rao
    Prats Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy yummy yummy! :P gave u an award dear. plz do accept it. :))
    http://shadowsandsequins.blogspot.com/2011/07/thank-you-all.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi check my blog.. given your some awards
    http://indgallovesshopping.blogspot.com/2011/07/omg-5-awards-for-my-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crunchy and rich cookies.. would be great with a cup of milk...
    Thanks for stopping by. Happy to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by and your lovely comments. happy to follow you indeed dear and a very happy blog birthday.

    Event: Let's Cook – Subzis for Rotis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy blogging! Congrats on your milestone varshini! cookies look yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey dear first time here..but I think I know u ...u hv a bful blog with stunning pics..wonder how I missed it...
    Anyways would love to hear a word from u too...
    this looks decadent ..any leftovers pls.?..
    Happy bloggy bday ..wish u many many more
    Following u..
    Sanyukta
    http://creativesanyukta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary Varshi.. Sorry I was late and you know the reason why :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. in cookies can you use ghee instead of butter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you can use ghee... but then the taste might change

      Delete

Thank you so much for your lovely note...