- Its formula with triple nutrient system – vitamins B3, pro-B5 & E nourishes your skin to reduce the appearance of dark spots and dullness for a healthy-looking natural fairness that glows.
- It has light & non-greasy texture that absorbs easily to help nourish your skin with nutrients
- It also contains sunscreen ingredients that helps protect from harmful UV rays.
My experience with Olay Natural White Light Healthy Fairness Cream:
Olay Natural White Light Healthy Fairness Cream comes in a simple white tube package. When the tube is pressed the product comes out in the right quantity. The texture is not runny. Hence, the amount of the cream that comes out depends on the pressure you apply while pressing the tube.
True to its claims, it is non-greasy and very light in its texture. It is not oily on the skin. It seeps into the skin very easily. My skin feels well nourished and moisturized on using this cream. The package claims that the cream provides UV protection too.
This off white colored cream is very well suited for daily use and also as a make up base. This has been my product for a couple of years now and will continue to be in my skin routine.
Pros of Olay Natural White Light Healthy Fairness Cream:
- Non greasy cream.
- Very light textured cream
- Does not leave the skin oily.
- Easy handling tube packaging.
- Nourishes and moisturizes the skin very well.
- A good daily use cream.
- A good make up base
- Provides protection against UV rays.
Cons of Olay Natural White Light Healthy Fairness Cream:
- As the package claims, it is not a fairness cream.
- Does not help the dark spots on the skin.
Price: Rs.99 for 20 g
Will I repurchase Olay Natural White Light Healthy Fairness Cream? Yes.
Thanks Chandana for the Crisp Review :)
Wanna Participate in the giveaway and win Goodies - Chk this link :)