Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sanitizer - Another Thing I hoard :)

Haven't I told you girls that I hoard things....I hoard sanitizers too
My Mom is in medical field ....so these sanitizers have been part of our life for a very long time....

For me especially once I started wearing lens ...it  became a part of everyday regime I should say...

Way I use

Basically I use sanitizer before i wear my lens also before I remove them
Before I start my makeup/skincare regime
I use sanitizers to clean my makeup brushes...
Also during my home manicure/pedicure procedure...

I always have one in my handbag, car, ....ok everywhere...

Even before Himalaya or any other brand introduced these sanitizers commercially(atleast as far as i know)
I have been using Sterillium which is the best according to me..... Its basically used by people in the medical field..


Of late I have been using Himalaya which comes in travel size...easy to carry around...also use Godrej when travelling through air(I kept the bottle in the car under hot sun...so the misshape) :D

Reebok Handsanitizer  is very good also smells good ..its called resanitize:)


So which is your favourite sanitizer ? :)

Love,
Varshini

15 comments:

  1. same here...love hand sanitizers :)have himalaya ,godrej n few medicated ones..frgot the brand name :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahha...so nice to see someone in the same lines suku :D

      Delete
  2. Ohh so many you have great!!! I have one, but that got from Dad! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I have company!! I use dettol one which I feel makes my skin a bit too dry n one from apollo which smells nice:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha emm :) love you girl
      Even i have dettol one at my mom's place...

      Delete
  4. I haven't used many but I like Himalaya and the ones available in Apollo.. I love the smell of Apollo sanitizer (well that is not the name :P) as it reminds me of my days at Apollo during and after my delivery :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aarts...guess evryone likes the apollo pharmacy one's smell... will try that :)

      Delete
  5. I use dettol and godrej.. Thats a great array of sanitizers

    ReplyDelete
  6. my hubby's a surgeon so he has been bringing lots of sanitizers which he got from MRs..but i was a skeptic....until i tired..now am a convert, they are most convenient for keeping hygiene on the go....

    I dont remember the names of the medical sanitizers...but the general off the shelf ones i use are Himalaya and dettol.

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. even i carry sanitizer everywhere :P , i have tried Godrej , Himalaya and Dettol !! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe deeptima :D ...u shd try reebok one soon then :)

      Delete
    2. I have used Dettol,Himalaya sanitizer.... currently using Zydus purify

      Delete

Thank you so much for your lovely note...