Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Colorbar True Gloss Swatches


Here it comes.. A gloss that staysss on and on ...
With Heavy duty Pigmentation :)

Here are swatches of 7 shades of Total 10 shades Launched
So thought will share it with you guys... Will be helpful is finding the Right shade

These are priced at Rs. 495 for 3.8 ml !!!

Ok here comes the yummy Swatches..
I have tried to click the exact shade :)

Enjoy







Shade Names:


1. Natural Tan

2. Bitten Red

3.Orange Sunset

4.Fresh Pink

5.Vintage Rose

6. Opal Orchid

7. Pink Stain

 


 
 
Any Guess Which one I might have Bought ?
 
Love,
Varshini
 

8 comments:

  1. i m loving the last one.. pink stain.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the orchid is fab..me wants...nice swatches varsh

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite has to be Fresh Pink!!
    I m giving away a gorgeous bag from Tosca on my blog..do check it out!!
    http://vivalahighstreet.wordpress.com/2012/12/18/give-away/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vintage Rose and Pink stain! Irresistible na?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note...