Sunday, April 15, 2012

Accessories Sale @ A Shopoholic and Some Updates

Hello Gurlssssssssssssss

Most of u had seen my Accessories haul ...If not check it out here Accessories Haul
I bought the bow ring, filigree earring, hair clips  from Aarthi's Stall ...She is " A Shopaholic "  She made me one too :DD




She had so many prettyy and lovely thingssssssssssssss.....

So its time for you girlies to grab those pieces ...she has planned Accessories/jewelery sale
Where: @ A Shopaholic
Time : 10 a.m
Date : 24 April 2012, Tuesday
Products : Bracelets/Bangles, Earrings, Rings, Hair Clips and Chains

Be there and make sure you grab the ones you love. This sale is for Indian Residents only.


Some updates from my side :

As you all know that Iam expecting....almost nearing my Due Date ...Very tensed as I am writing this ...Waiting for the Little One ....

So I will update the blog once I am back (Wish I have some ME time to update the blog) 

 I will be hosting a giveway soon...Kryolan and Bourjois are in for sure :D.... So keep watching .....

 Also pray for my safe delivery girls...:)

Love,
Varshini

11 comments:

  1. All the very best for the future Varshini!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best sweety, Have a wonderful experience with your delivery. Hope to see your little one soon :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Varshini, I can very well relate to the feeling ... god bless you and your baby health and happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Varshi,

    Thanks for spreading the word :)

    Wish you a safe and easy delivery and I can't wait to see the cute and bubbly(like mom) lil one :)

    Giveaway.. woww.. thats a great news.. I am in :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that s great news! I hope and pray for u and ur little one! Come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi u have a lovely blog.....I am following u ....if u like it follow me back....http://cutenailstudio.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey.. Cute bow ring n All the very best for you n your lil one :)..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the jewelry..and take care dear :)
    am following you now.. do check out my blog and follow with gfc
    The_Beauty_Doctor_Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice jewellery designs.
    http://homedecoratingtips.bravesites.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note...