Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wow...This is my first post in MY BLOG...cant believe

THIS IS THE DAY...
I always wanted to create a blog for my LOVE- "COOKING" but this was a long pending task (for more than 2 years) ..but today all of sudden I created this blog and the title came flowing out of my mind without any thought process involved...
" COOKING WITH LOVE AND FOR LOVE"
I would like to mention here about the encouragement I got from my dear hubby MY DEAR GUINEA PIG...for this blog without whom i wouldn't have entered into The Cyber Kitchen....He is the one behind my successful cooking experiments... initially i wanted to cook to impress him but then it turned out to be a passion which was cooking inside me ...also I would like to mention about my dear Mom and Dad for showering their love and showing courage by tasting ...

Last but not the least I request all of you to welcome me into this world of cooking with open mind and tongue
Will be posting my first recipe Shortly......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely note...