Monday, May 13, 2019

It’s Skin Face Mask Sheet Pomegranate Review - Korean Skincare

Face Mask sheets are the latest in skincare trends.

A good trend indeed. It helps in instantly hydrating the skin and has great skin loving ingredients based on the ingredients.
Korean skincare in general works on the basic principle of hydrating the skin.

So let me being this review.
I had picked up this mask at the Health and glow store in Chennai.They had loads of variants in this brand  like Honey, bamboo, olive, rose , pomegranate etc..

This sheet mask is priced at Rs.100 which is a decent pricing for a beginners face mask.
This is a Pomegranate face mask which claims Clean and vitality.
If you look at the ingredients list which i will try to insert here the first ingredient is Water and it has fragrance as the last ingredient.

So for any sheet masks the masking time is 15 to 20mins and skin gets perfectly hydrated.
Never think of leaving any sheet mask overnight assuming you would reap maximum benefits out of it. After the 20mins mark your skin will start dehydrating just like extended baths makes our skin prune.
My experience with this mask:

So I cleansed and toned my face then used this sheet mask . I found thet the sheet was thicker which has both pros and cons.
Pro is the product it was able to soak more but the con is since it was thick it felt a little heavy also the fragrance which i think is not needed for any skincare.
I think this can be overlooked if it works. So sheet mask comes in a good packing which is travel friendly as well. Also i found excess essence in the pack hence used it form my neck and hands.

Overall I would say it is a decent  and made my skin very hydrated, soft and supple.
Also I did not expect miracles to happen just by putting it on my face for once.
Any Skincare to work we need to be consistent.
So sheet masking atleast once a week should do some good to the skin.

Do write in the comments below, which is/has been your favorite sheet masks?

With Love,
Varshini


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely note...